Need somewhere to stay? Check out our Hotels near Highest Point Festival »
Travel to/from Highest Point Festival
Highest Point Festival is held at Williamson Park. The address of Williamson Park is Wyresdale Road, Lancaster, LA1 3DY.
Disabled Access Information
Highest Point Accessibility Scheme
(Essential companion tickets, disabled access & facilities)
We want Highest Point to be an all-inclusive and enjoyable experience for everyone and we're committed to making this happen.
We're offering essential companion tickets for customers who need to be accompanied to the festival. Please refer to the below info on how to obtain one of these.
How to apply:
1. Please book your Highest Point tickets as normal
2. Forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you include the following information:
- *Your full name
- *Skiddle booking reference number (beginning with '18')
- *Include any relevant information about your requirements (e.g Disabled parking)
- *Attach a copy of your evidence.
NB: If you wish to apply for an essential companion ticket by post, then please send it to the following address along with a copy of any required evidence. Please do not send originals as these may not be returned.
FAO: Highest Point Accessibility Scheme,
C/O Ella Green
Ashley Hall Farm
3. Your application will be responded to within 5 working days and at this point, you will receive your essential companion ticket
4. You will receive further information (disabled parking and facilities info) sent to your email address...
To be automatically eligible for an Essential Companion Ticket, you must be able to supply the following documentation dated within the past 12 months or with valid date covering the event:
- *The front page of DLA letter with PIP letter
- *The front page of Attendance Allowance letter
- *Evidence of being registered as severely sight impaired (blind)
- *Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- *Valid Access Card showing you require a +1 to accompany you
In addition, copies of the following two pieces of evidence are required in order to reserve an accessible parking space
- *Valid Blue Badge
- *Valid Photo ID (Drivers licence/Passport
IMPORTANT: We are unfortunately unable to guarantee any applications for essential companion tickets received on or after May 13th, 2019.
access around the site
Highest Point takes place at Williamson Park. Head directly to the park’s website for more information here.
Williamson Park is home to the iconic Ashton Memorial and is set in 54 acres of parkland with woodland walks & play areas. The event will be held within the parkland and you’ll find that some areas within the site will be uneven. There are some hard pathways within the event site.
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-registration for disabled parking has now closed. There a very limited number of disabled parking spaces located at Williamson Park, Wyresdale Road Entrance, Lancashire, Lancaster
Please be aware that these will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Should these be full, then you can head to our other car park which is located at Lancaster Auction Mart. Wyresdale Road, Lancaster, Lancashire LA1 3JQ
There will be one accessible viewing platform opposite the main stage.
The Dell stage has limited viewing as it is woodland with access to the top of it.
NB: Access to the platform will be limited to 1 x customer & their Essential companion.
These are allowed on site!
Due to the nature of the performances, the whole site is subject to strobe lighting.
More information regarding disabled access and facilities will be added soon...
« Back to Highest Point Festival home
« Back to Festivals 2018 guide