Tickets for Groove Cairngorm
Groove Cairngorm 2018, Aviemore
Friday 23rd February 2018 - Saturday 24th February 2018 tickets:
Skiddle guarantee that we have the lowest booking fees available for Groove Cairngorm tickets. We are an official primary ticket outlet and all tickets are processed and dispatched by Skiddle direct to you. All our tickets are sold at face value and originate directly from the event organiser.
Festival Pass (Apres-ski at Badaguish)
The Badaguish apres-ski festival site will be open from 6pm-2am on Friday 23rd February & Saturday 24th February 2018.
You only require a “2 Day Apres Ski Big Top Only Pass (Fri & Sat)” (£70) pass to attend the festival in the evening. You do not have to participate in the snowsports elements (described below).
There will be hot food, drinks and a full bar at the Badaguish site for the apres-ski.
Please note there is strictly no parking, accept for residents, at the Badaguish site. See ‘Shuttle Busses’ below.
Free shuttle busses will be provided for festival pass holders between Aviemore and the Cairngorm mountain for the snowsports during the day along with free shuttle bus transport starting at 3pm from the mountain back to Aviemore and Badaguish, and from 6pm from Aviemore to Badaguish.
Shuttle busses will also be operating between Inverness and Badaguish for those who want to attend the music element only. These will depart Inverness from 6pm and return from Badaguish at 2am each day costing just £15 for a return bus ticket.
The best place to find accomadation in the local area is: http://visitcairngorms.com/accommodation
Under 18s are allowed to attend both events as long as they have the appropraite passes and are supervised by a guardian over the age of 21. The maximum U18s per guardian is 2.
The snowsports elements of the festival will be hosted by CairnGorm Mountain. Groove will be providing local acts (DJs & acoustic) for entertainment over the course of the day on the mountain and at the restaurants.
Passes for snowsports must be purchased as well as the “Apres-ski festival pass” if you are wishing to attend both events.
PLEASE NOTE: CairnGorm Mountain Snowsports Passes are sold subject to the Cairngorm Mountain Terms & Conditions which can be found below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* CairnGorm Mountain Snowsports Passes are sold subject to the Cairngorm Mountain Terms & Conditions:
* Skiing tickets are not transferable and remain the property of CairnGorm Mountain Limited.
* CairnGorm Mountain reserves the right to change prices and services at any time and without notification.
* CairnGorm Mountain retains the right to close all or any of the lifts at any time, for any reason.
* The carriage of ski equipment unrelated to piste skiing is not permitted on the funicular.
* Cairngorm Mountain’s facilities are used at the ticket holder’s own risk. CairnGorm Mountain accepts no responsibility for injury, loss or damage unless as a direct result of its negligence.
* The ticket entitles the holder to use all applicable uplift and facilities subject to suitable snow conditions and individual ticket validity.
* The ticket is sold subject to the users compliance with the skiers international code of conduct.
* The ticket is sold on the understanding that the holder will undertake all activity respecting the European Conservation Site Boundaries.
* Failure to comply with any of the conditions may result in forfeiture of the ticket.
* All visitors taking part in a winter snowsports activity within the ski boundary area must be in possession of a valid ticket.
* CairnGorm Mountain accepts payment by cash, credit card, cheque(with a valid bankers card), or debit card. We do not accept American Express.
* Compensation will only be provided when CairnGorm Mountain makes a decision to close all lifts and tows and thereby suspend activity – ie is stormbound. If the ticket purchased has been discounted the customer will receive compensation in line with the terms and conditions of original price paid.
* Day and multiple day tickets are all flexible and can be used on any day throughout the winter season so will NOT be compensated if CairnGorm Mountain does not open at all on any given day. In the event that CairnGorm Mountain opens for snowsports and then closes within three hours of first opening, customers who have activated their tickets for that day ie passed through an entry gate may take their tickets back to the ticket office where a full day will be put back onto their ticket. They must however return the ticket to the ticket office either in person or by post if they want this to be done.
* No compensation will be made without CairnGorm Mountain having the returned tickets. Claims on multiple day tickets can only be made after all days on the ticket have been activated.
* If you purchased your ticket off-site you must return it to the off-site vendor for compensation and their terms and conditions of sale and refund (which may differ from CairnGorm Mountain’s) will apply.
* If you lose your ticket there will be an administration charge to replace it. Please return to the ticket office where you purchased the original ticket. Where possible, proof of purchase is required.
GROOVE FESTIVAL T&Cs
Your ticket is valid for one person only. You are advised to check your ticket upon receipt. Please read terms and conditions at www.groovecairngorm.co.uk as your purchase of a ticket signifies your agreement to these.