Farr Festival Tickets
Reviews of Farr Festival
Farr is a boutique festival held in a deserted forest just outside London. An organically evolving party, it has grown into one of the leading boutique festivals in the country whilst still retaining all the charm, magic, and intimacy it started out with.
The festival takes place on the Farr family’s stunning rolling fields in Hertfordshire. Farr was meant to begin life as an extended party in the woods for close friends and family but instead welcomed 600 people to the enchanted woodland for a two-day fiesta in the depths of the countryside.
Banner image: AboutToBlow
Disabled Access Information
ARE DISABLED TICKETS AVAILABLE?
Yes! Disabled Tickets are available; please email the festival once you have purchased your ticket to inform us of your requirements at email@example.com
Disabled facilities include car parking and access to disabled toilets.
- - General Admission entry through a separate entrance.
- - Access to an extensive range of bars, food concessions in the main arena.
- - Use of accessible toilets.
- - Fold up chairs will be provided with priority for the customer with disabilities.
- - A pass providing access to the above will be issued on entry, upon presentation of a ticket and proof of disability.
Personal Assistant Pass
- - This pass is limited to one per paying customer and is provided free of charge at the time of booking event tickets.
- - The pass is issued on entry to the festival, upon presenting the Personal Assistant Ticket.
- - The Personal Assistant pass is interchangeable during the event, so if customers come in a group it can be swapped with other members of the party.
Blue Badge Parking
- - Blue Badge Parking ticket is limited to one per paying customer, subject to availability.
- - It is provided free of charge at the time of booking event tickets.
- - The Blue Badge Parking ticket is valid with presentation of a blue badge, matching Photo ID and event ticket on arrival.
To see this year's full lineup, please use the link below