Tickets for Cocoon In The Park
Cocoon in the Park 2019, Leeds
Saturday 13th July 2019 tickets:
Skiddle guarantee that we have the lowest booking fees available for Cocoon In The Park tickets. We are an official primary ticket outlet and all tickets are processed and dispatched by Skiddle direct to you. All our tickets are sold at face value and originate directly from the event organiser.
Last Entry 8:00pm
Conditions Of Entry
Holding of this ticket signifies an acceptance of the following terms and conditions and implies an understanding of the attendee to observe them and other statements & /or directives displayed within the event arena.
1. Admission to Cocoon in the Park 2019 event is strictly ticket only.
2. Cocoon In The Park & management reserves the right to refuse entry or eject any persons from the event arena for whatever reason.
3. All persons will be subject to a search prior to entry. Any refusal will result in no entry.
4. No alcohol, bottles, cans, glass or food of any type will be permitted into the arena.
5. Any illegal substances or items deemed to be a potential weapon or threat to the safety of any persons will be confiscated and persons found in possession will be removed and reported to the police.
6. Prohibited items include: laser pens, portable BBQs, furniture, blanket etc.
7. No pass outs.
8. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
9. No professional type cameras, video, tape or digital recording equipment may be brought in to the event arena without prior authorisation.
10. No animals will be permitted within the event arena with the exception of assistance dogs.
11. CCTV is in operation throughout the event with images recorded for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety. All incidents of crime and disorder will be reported to police.
12. Any persons found to be selling unauthorised merchandise will be ejected and reported to police.
13. All persons entering the event arena consent to any photography filming and recording as arranged by the promoter & /or Cocoon In The Park for possible future transmission of promotional purposes.
14. In the event of emergency evacuation, please follow the directions of the event stewards. The organisers reserve the right to change or cancel transmission without prior warning for whatever reason.
Last entrance for this event is 20.00
The above terms and conditions are to promote the safety and well being of all persons attending the event.
WHAT TIME DOES THE FESTIVAL START AND FINISH?
The bar closes at 10.30pm, food closes at 10.45pm and the music concludes at 11pm. The official after at Mint Warehouse starts immediately after the open air.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
We recommend arriving before 1pm to avoid queues.
WHAT TIME IS LAST ENTRY TO THE FESTIVAL?
Last entry will be 8pm.
IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
Dress code – No full tracksuits, no tracksuit bottoms, walking pants, (tracksuit top worn with jeans/ shorts is acceptable) no man bags, no bags bigger than A4 size, no camel packs.
CAN I BRING A BAG IN TO COCOON IN THE PARK?
No big bags or rucksacks are allowed into Cocoon in the Park. No man bags, no bags bigger than A4 size, no camel packs.
WHAT IS THE EXACT ADDRESS OF THE VENUE?
Temple Newsam, Templenewsam Road, Leeds LS15 0AE
ARE THERE ATM CASH MACHINES ON SITE?
There aren’t any cash machines on site however you can get cash back from the token booth.
THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH MY TICKET? I BOUGHT A TICKET ONLINE AND IT’S NOT IN MY INBOX?
Go to www.skiddle.com/contact or call 03333 01 01 01
WHAT ARE THE SET TIMES?
Set times will be announced on the week of the event
IS THERE A CLOAKROOM?
There will be a cloakroom.
ARE THERE LOCKERS ON SITE?
No, we won’t have lockers on site this year.
ARE THERE CHANGING ROOMS?
There are no changing rooms.
CAN YOU SMOKE CIGARETTES INSIDE THE FESTIVAL SITE?
Yes, you can smoke inside the arena, random searches will be made upon entry to ensure no prohibited items are concealed within the cigarettes. (Cigarettes will be sold within the festival site)
WHICH HOTELS ARE LOCATED NEAR THE FESTIVAL?
We recommend staying in Leeds city centre, check out www.trivago.co.uk for availability.
There is a car park at Cocoon in the park and it is free, Security will be present during the event, however, cars left overnight are left at the owners risk and Cocoon and management take no responsibility for any loss or damage.
LOST & FOUND?
There is a lost and found service at Cocoon in the park. Items are recorded and kept for 6 weeks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after the event to check on your lost property.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE TOILETS?
There is a sufficient number of port-a-loos at the venue.
CAN I BUY FOOD AT THE VENUE?
Yes, we have several food stands at the venue, where we offer a great variety of healthy food considering local suppliers.
CAN I TAKE DRINKS TO THE FESTIVAL AREA?
Drinks not purchased at the event are not allowed in the whole festival area.
ARE THERE ANY AGE RESTRICTIONS?
The access to the Cocoon in the park open air is only allowed for people who are 18 years and older.
IS THERE POSSIBILITY TO RE-ENTER THE VENUE AFTER HAVING LEFT?
No, due to organisational reasons, re-entry is not possible.
CAN I TAKE MY CAMERA INTO THE FESTIVAL?
Only mobile phone cameras and small digital cameras for private use are allowed: video cameras are forbidden.
IS CAMPING ALLOWED AT THE VENUE?
No, due to organisational reasons, camping is not allowed at Cocoon in the park open air.
WHAT IF ITS RAINING?
We will continue dancing of course… and have a sufficient number of rain capes for you!
CAN I BRING AN UMBRELLA ?
It is possible to bring a small pocket umbrella, eg. Knirps. As bigger umbrellas can be used as a weapon, those are not allowed on site.
WHAT ADDRESS DO I NEED TO SHOW A TAXI DRIVER?
Temple Newsam, Templenewsam Road, Leeds LS15 0AE
TRAVEL FROM OUTSIDE LEEDS
Train – check www.thetrainline.com for timetables.
National express – www.nationalexpress.com
Taxi – A taxi should cost anywhere from £15-£25 depending on where you are travelling from.