Travel to/from Big Day Out Festival
Big Day Out Festival is held at Mote Park. The address of Mote Park is Mote Park, Mote Avenue, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 7RN.
Where is Big Day Out Festival?
The event will take place at Mote Park, Mote Avenue, Maidstone, Kent ME15 7RN
How do I get there?
Train – there are three train stations situated in Maidstone (Maidstone West, Maidstone Barracks & Maidstone East) all of which are situated approximately a 15 minute walk from Mote Park.
Car - There will be parking on site, however you will need an all day parking ticket which cost £8. Parking is not allowed in any of the Residencial Streets surrounding the park. Alternative parking can be found at The Chequers Centre, which is a 10 minute walk to the Festival site.
Train Travel to Big Day Out Festival
Save money on your train travel by booking in advance through The TrainLine.com
Disabled Access Information
Big Day Out are committed to ensuring that disabled festival-goers can enjoy their time at the Big Day Out 2018.
• Free Carer/Assistant ticket (one per application).
• Disabled Parking (if needed).
Please email to arrange disability access/your free carer ticket once you have purchased your event ticket. Please note the festival will require proof of disability.
Please send the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full name and postal address (the address you would like your passes to be sent).
• Your ticket number (located near barcode).
• Photos/scans of the following documents; DLA Letter OR Letter from doctor confirming need for assistance.
• If you require disabled parking please also supply photos/scans of your blue badge.
You will receive further details shortly when we have processed your application.