No tickets available at present for Big Day Out Festival through Skiddle.
11.00am - 9.00pm
DO I NEED A TICKET FOR BIG DAY OUT FESTIVAL?
Yes, you will need to purchase a ticket from www.bigdayoutfestival.com to enter the event. Everyone (regardless of age) is required to have a ticket.
WHERE IS MY TICKET?
E-Tickets will be sent to the email address you provided in your purchase. In the event that this email is undelivered or has been lost/deleted, please contact the ticket provider, so that they can arrange for your ticket to be sent to you again.
DO I HAVE TO PRINT MY TICKET?
Yes – as stated at the time of booking, you will need to print your ticket and bring it to the event to gain entry. (Displaying your ticket on your smartphone is also fine.)
WILL I NEED ID?
You will need to show your ID when attempting to purchase alcohol from the bars.
CAN I BRING ALCOHOL?
You cannot bring alcohol of any kind into the event, however there will be a number of outlets available at the event where you can purchase alcohol.
CAN I BRING MY GUIDE DOG?
Guide/Assistance dogs are permitted; however, no other animals will be allowed on site.
ARE THERE ANY GROUP AND STAFF DISCOUNTS?
Yes – please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss the options with you further.
CAN I TAKE A CAMERA?
Professional camera equipment is not permitted on site, however cameras for personal use are permitted. If you are a photographer looking to apply for photography/media access at the event then please email your request to email@example.com
WILL THERE BE BABY CHANGING FACILITIES?
Yes. Baby changing facilities will be available at the event.
WILL THERE BE CASH MACHINES ON SITE?
No, however cash back will be available from the main bar.
CAN I USE CARD?
Cards can be used at the main bar only.
I’M A LOCAL RESIDENT. HOW DO I VOICE ANY QUESTIONS I HAVE?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Everyone at the event, regardless of age will require a ticket. Anyone without a ticket will be refused entry into the event.
• Proof of age will be required on entry to the event and at all bars when alcohol is being purchased. We will be operating a very strict Challenge 25 policy.
• No alcohol may be brought into the event. Any alcohol found at the entrance will be confiscated.
• You are allowed to bring your own food into the event, however there will be a variety of delicious food and drink outlets available on the day.
• The only forms of ID accepted are valid passports, driving/provisional licenses and citizen cards.
• We reserve the right to refuse admission or request that you leave the event at any time.
• We do allow re-entry to the event but please remember that you will need to queue and be researched upon your arrival to the event. You cannot re-enter the event after 19:00.
• Last Entry is 19:00
• Fair usage policy will apply.
• No fires or BBQs are permitted on site.
• There will be a 100% bag search policy on all bags brought into the event.
• No bicycles are allowed on the event site.
• You may be subject to searching at any time during the event.
• The management reserves the right to make any alteration to the advertised program.
• Registered guide/assistance dogs are permitted; no other animals are allowed into the event.
• Visitors are to cooperate with and obey instructions or directions given by the event stewards.
• Visitors are reminded that they are not to act in a way that is offensive, obscene or derogatory in nature, or defamatory to any third party.
• Camping chairs and similar seating is permitted on site, however these must only be used in designated seating areas
• Ticket holders will exchange their ticket for the relevant wristband on entry to the event.
• All caterers and retailers located within the event site will not be accessible over the weekend without a Big Day Out ticket.
• Illegal substances, drugs and/or legal highs and herbal highs will not be tolerated. Bag searches will be in operation and if you are found to be in possession or using any such substances you will be evicted from the event site and/or be handed over to the police.
• Ensure you look into travel arrangements before you buy your tickets. While we make every effort to help and advise on travel options on our website, we cannot give refunds for problems with getting to and from the event.
• If the event is cancelled, the organisers shall not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred by the ticket holder, including but not limited to the ticket cost, transportation & accommodation costs or any other losses of any kind.
• The taking of photographs and footage for commercial use is prohibited unless arranged with the event organisers. While we allow cameras and tripods, very large lenses are not permitted.
• The event may be photographed, filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the photographing, filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Event Team.
• No glass containers of any kind are permitted at the event.
• No alcohol bought on the site is permitted to leave the site.
• There will be no refunds.
• Any competition tickets must be claimed within 24 hours of receipt of prize.
• We reserve the right to change and amend these terms and conditions at any time.