Big Day Out Festival Tickets
For 2018 expect lots more characters, more fun acts, more bounce land rides and loads of extras including -
- Chart-topping artists
- Under 18's disco & karaoke stage
- Princess singalongs
- Arts & Crafts areas
- Toddlers soft play areas
- Live children's acts
- Circus Schools
- Drum Schools
- Children's television characters and presenters
- A Beer, Cider and Ale festival
- Foods of the world village
- Interactive workshops
- Children's fun zones
- Plus much, much, more...
11.00am - 9.00pm
Disabled Access Information
Big Day Out are committed to ensuring that disabled festival-goers can enjoy their time at the Big Day Out 2018.
• Free Carer/Assistant ticket (one per application).
• Disabled Parking (if needed).
Please email to arrange disability access/your free carer ticket once you have purchased your event ticket. Please note the festival will require proof of disability.
Please send the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full name and postal address (the address you would like your passes to be sent).
• Your ticket number (located near barcode).
• Photos/scans of the following documents; DLA Letter OR Letter from doctor confirming need for assistance.
• If you require disabled parking please also supply photos/scans of your blue badge.
You will receive further details shortly when we have processed your application.
To see this year's full lineup, please use the link below