Tynedale Beer Festival Tickets
Tynedale Beer & Cider Festival, Corbridge
Thursday 15th June 2017 - Saturday 17th June 2017 tickets:
Reviews of Tynedale Beer Festival
Unlike many other beer festivals, Tynedale use pumps to deliver the beer because it’s quicker and produces a good head. They also use coolers to keep the beer at the right temperature – particularly important in the summer.
The festival will have a separate food marquee linked to the main marquee, with different foods on offer, including vegetarian options. We will update with further details soon.
2017 Opening Times
Thursday 6pm - 11pm
Friday 6pm - 11pm
Saturday 1pm - 11pm
All children up to the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children up to 16 years old are admitted free on the Saturday from 1 pm till 6 pm.
There is no admission without a ticket and tickets are not refundable.
Included with your ticket
- Commemorative beer glass – a half pint glass to try the beers (nonreturnable/nonrefundable).
- Programme with all beers and ciders listed and tasting notes.
- Live music.
- Free parking for cars.
- A pleasant comfortable environment in attractive surroundings and all under cover.
Disabled Access Information
There is a disabled toilet within the Clubhouse. The Clubhouse is accessed via a ramp (fitted with a handrail) from the car park area. All doors have sufficient clearance for wheel chair access into the toilet. A key is not required. The toilet is fitted with an emergency alarm.
• Assistance dogs are welcome and water can be provided upon request.
• Assistance for people who cannot read the programme to understand what
beers are available and fetch beers for people if necessary.
• Our information brochure can be made available electronically/in large print
To see this year's full lineup, please use the link below