No tickets available at present for Beyond The Tracks through Skiddle.
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or, in the event of adverse weather conditions, to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
5. No pets are permitted on site apart from Assistance Dogs used for a disability.
6. No glass is allowed on site.
7. Strictly no fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or open fires on site. Use of these will lead to immediate ejection from the Festival.
8. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme if necessary.
9. You must cooperate with the challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
10. Beyond The Tracks will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
11. No unauthorised sound systems or personal generators are permitted on site.
12. Gates open at 14:00 - 22:30 on Friday (15th Sept) & 12:00 to 22:30 on Saturday (16th Sept) and Sunday (17th Sept).
13. Last Admission is 21:30.
14. Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance (including Balloon Gas and New Psychoactive Substances) will be reported to the Police immediately.
15. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
16. "Chinese lanterns" are not permitted.
17. Any alcohol bought in will confiscated during a search at the gate.
18. If the weather is wet, ground conditions in some areas will be puddled or muddy. It is the ticketholders responsibility to be prepared for the ground conditions. Wear clothes/shoes appropriate for ground conditions. In the event of poor weather move around the site with caution.
19. Camping Chairs are only permitted in designated areas and will be removed if they are left abandoned.
20. The use of Drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.
Under 16's policy
Although all age groups are welcome at beyond the tracks, the event is aimed at an adult audience. There will not be any specific children’s entertainment on site with the focus primarily on the music itself. That said, we are keen not to exclude anyone from the event so have not set an arbitrary age limit for this year. However, all persons do require a full ticket for the event regardless of age. No one under 16 will be admitted to the festival unless accompanied by a paying adult over the age of 21 (limited to a maximum of 2 under 16’s per paying adult over 21). This is to ensure appropriate supervision and safeguarding. This year we will be operating a challenge 25 policy at the festival entrance and at each of the bars. Suitable proof of age photo id’s include passports / driving licences / proove it cards (with holograms).