Description of Afternoon Tea at Great John Street Hotel
A charming boutique-style hotel, Great John Street Hotel in Manchester offers relaxed British dining in sophisticated surroundings.
At the centre of the Old School House is The Oyster Bar, an intimate vintage-chic bar serving traditional afternoon tea. Found in the Great John Street Hotel, The Lounge leads out onto the School Yard terrace.
How to reserve a table at Afternoon Tea at Great John Street Hotel
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 - 19:00
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Afternoon Tea at Great John Street Hotel:
- Great John Street Hotel (Bar/Pub) 0 yards away
- Sports Cafe (Nightclub) 86 yards away
- The Sports Cafe (Nightclub) 86 yards away
- Manchester Marriott Victoria and Albert Hotel (Hotel) 134 yards away
- Inner Space Brahma Kumaris 146 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Afternoon Tea at Great John Street Hotel map