Description of The Old Joint Stock
With it very own theatre, The Old Joint Stock is one of Fuller's Ale & Pie pubs, and is housed in a grand Grade II listed building. Right in the centre of Birmingham, The Old Joint Stock has opulent decor, making it a unique hotspot to enjoy great ales and superb British food. An exciting range of productions is shown at the theatre throughout the year.
How to reserve a table at The Old Joint Stock
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 - 21:00. Sunday: 12:00 - 16:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Old Joint Stock:
- Old Joint Stock (Bar/Pub) 30 yards away
- The Old Joint Stock Theatre (Bar/Pub) 30 yards away
- Birmingham Cathedral (Live music venue) 80 yards away
- Red Bar & Lounge (Bar/Pub) 90 yards away
- The Briar Rose- a JD Wetherspoon Hotel (Hotel) 94 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Old Joint Stock map