Inverness Hotels and accommodation availability search:
Discount Hotels in Inverness
Search our Discount Hotels in Inverness accommodation guide. Below is a list of budget hotels, luxury hotels, premium hotels and serviced apartments in Inverness. Many Hotels offer last minute deals with up to 70% off the normal rates. We offer a hotel booking service, at no extra cost!
Hotel reservations are quick any easy.
Going out and need accommodation near a particular venue? Check our list of venues here for nearby hotels! Easy!
61 Inverness hotels
Browse all hotels in Inverness, including boutique, budget, and luxury 5 Star hotels, for the best deals. To make hotel reservations, or for more information, including maps, details of nearby attractions, and more, click on any of the listings below.
- 491 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 56 INNES STREET, INVERNESS, IV1 1NS
- Two 1 bedroom newly renovated and refurbished apartments just 2 minutes stroll from the city centre. Each Inness Street Apartment, one on the ground floor and the second on the
Looking for prices and availability?
To view hotels available on your chosen date, with live pricing, please enter a date and number of nights above, then press 'Search'.
- 908 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 68 LOCHALSH ROAD, INVERNESS, IV3 8HW
- Ivanhoe Guest House is a small, friendly Guest House situated 10 minutes walk from City Centre - pretty walk by the river!! We have 5 clean, comfortable en-suite rooms with all
- 924 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 63 Academy Street, Inverness, IV1 1LU
- Centrally located in Inverness City Centre. Only 7 miles from Loch Ness, 10 minute drive. Modern, Contemporary, Fresh, Stylish, Innovative Design with Vibrant and Upbeat Accommodations.
- 924 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 50 Huntly Street, Inverness, IV3 5HS
- Top 20 Finalist AA Landlady of the Year 2006. Rated AA Four Yellow Star. Les Routiers. Welcome Host. Riverside location,five minutes walk from city centre,train and bus stations.
- 932 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 17 MUIRTOWN STREET, INVERNESS, IV3 5HY
- Ideal for the corporate client or for a quiet break away for two people, serviced, self contained apartment, furbished to a high standard. perfect for the bus or train station
- 937 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 72-74 Church Street, Inverness, IV1 1EN
- Tucked away in some of the country's most breath-taking scenery is Inverness, understandably known as the Gateway to the Highlands.Combining its traditional role as a major tourist
- 947 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 27 TELFORD STREET, INVERNESS, IV3 5JZ
- Whether you're young or old, the ideal holiday starts at Christine's Guest House, where we offer not only cosy and comfortable accommodation but a real commitment to fulfilling
- 966 yards/7 min walk from City centre
- 11 QUEEN STREET, INVERNESS, IV3 5HT
- The best of both worlds!! Serviced Cottage, Freedom to enjoy yourselves without disturbing others or being disturbed yourself while not having to worry about making your own beds.
- 970 yards/7 min walk from City centre
- 41, Huntly Street, Inverness, IV3 5HR
- No. 41 is a luxury serviced Georgian town house offering superior serviced self catering accommodation for upto 6 persons, located within the old town district of Inverness,
- 1040 yards/7 min walk from City centre
- 18 Academy Street, Inverness, IV1 1LG
- Built in 1855 as the Station Hotel, it has been continually refurbished and upgraded to provide the best in traditional comforts and service combined with the most modern facilities.
- 1050 yards/7 min walk from City centre
- 65 KING STREET, INVERNESS, IV3 5PY
- King Street apartment is a top floor apartment in a quiet city location just off the main city centre. King Street is on the west side of the River Ness and has everything you
- 1053 yards/7 min walk from City centre
- 26 ATTADALE ROAD, INVERNESS, IV35QH
- Private parking. Ideally situated for both business and leisure travellers. In nearby vicinity of cottage you will find a wide variety of shops and an excellent choice of restaurants,
- 1063 yards/7 min walk from City centre
- Iona Guest House, 55 Kenneth Street,, Inverness, IV3 5PZ
- We are here to ensure your stay will be pleasant and offer you excellent accommodation in our cosy rooms and self catering cottage. Explore this website and find out more about
- 1063 yards/7 min walk from City centre
- 66 KENNETH STREET, INVERNESS, IV3 5PZ
- Family run business with the personal touch, a TRUE HIGHLAND WELCOME with all rooms en-suite including teacoffee facilities, full Scottish breakfast or continental breakfast to
- 1080 yards/7 min walk from City centre
- 41, Greig Street, ESKDALE GUEST HOUSE, Inverness, IV35PX
- A warm Highland Welcome awaits you at our family-run bed and breakfast accommodation at Eskdale Guesthouse, Inverness. We are just 2 minutes walk from Inverness city centre and
- 1084 yards/7 min walk from City centre
- 59 KENNETH STREET, INVERNESS, IV3 5PZ
- Welcome to our home!Torridon Guest House has been providing quality bed and breakfast in Inverness since 1970.We are within 5 minutes walking distance of Inverness city centre,
- 1093 yards/7 min walk from City centre
- 3 HARROWDEN ROAD, INVERNESS, IV3 5QN
- Modern Bed and Breakfast situated a 10 minute stroll along the banks of the river Ness into town centre. We offer 3 well appointed , modern rooms all with en suite shower rooms,
- 1112 yards/8 min walk from City centre
- 35 GREIG STREET, INVERNESS, IV3 5PX
- Armadale Guest House is a Small, Friendly family run Guest House 2 minutes walk from the town centre. 7 minutes walk from the Bus and Train station. 5 minutes walk from Edencourt
- 1130 yards/8 min walk from City centre
- 36 GREIG STREET, INVERNESS, IV3 5PX
- The Quiach B and B is a charming Victorian terraced house built in 1872. The house has been tastefully refurbished retaining many original features and offers guests quality accommodation
- 1194 yards/8 min walk from City centre
- Bridge House Bridge Street, INVERNESS, IV1 1HD
- Welcome PageHighland Apartments offer a selection of luxury serviced apartments in the centre of Inverness city - the capital of the Highlands of Scotland.
- 1201 yards/8 min walk from City centre
- By the Bridge Apartments Bridge Street, Inverness, IV1 1HD
- 'The By the Bridge Apartments' are 1 and 2 bedroom luxury apartment accommodation in the centre of the city of Inverness. Situated in one of Inverness's latest exclusive apartment
- 1208 yards/8 min walk from City centre
- 2-7 High Street, Inverness, IV11HY
- Inverness City Suites provide six luxury serviced apartments offering the ultimate city living experience. Perfectly positioned within the heart of the Highland capital Inverness,
- 1224 yards/8 min walk from City centre
- Apartment 401 405, By The Bridge, Bridge Street Bridge Street, Inverness, IV1 1HD
- 401 and 405 Bridge Street Apartments' are 1 and 2 luxurious bedroom apartments in the city centre of Inverness , on the banks of the river Ness, and also close to train and bus
- 1233 yards/8 min walk from City centre
- bridge street, inverness, IV1 1HE
- Luxury, Quality and Comfort in the city centre'Apartments 207 and 306 by the bridge' are 1 bedroom luxury apartments in the centre of the city of Inverness.
- 1281 yards/9 min walk from City centre
- 43, Fairfield Road, Inverness, IV3 5QP
- We are situated about a ten minute walk from the City Centre where you will find a very varied and large choice of both Restaurants and Pubs for you to Dine in.All Bedrooms are
- 1299 yards/9 min walk from City centre
- 21 ARDCONNEL TERRACE, INVERNESS, IV23AE
- Built in 1836, Ryeford is a Victorian town house which has been renovated and upgraded with your comfort in mind. Close to the city centre, but in a quiet location,
- 1314 yards/9 min walk from City centre
- 47, Fairfield Road, Inverness, IV3 5QP
- Invernevis Bed and Breakfast is a Victorian villa situated within easy reach of Inverness city and local attractions. A ten minute walk can lead you to the bank of the river Ness,
- 1356 yards/9 min walk from City centre
- 8 Ness Walk, Inverness, IV3 5NG
- BEST WESTERN Inverness Palace Hotel and Spa is a superbly stylish 3-star superior hotel located in the heart of Inverness city centre. The accommodation dates back to 1890 with
- 1366 yards/9 min walk from City centre
- 96 Fairfield Road, Inverness, IV3 5LL
- Built in 1873 and once home of the Bishop of Moray and Rosshire, Trafford Bank is a unique boutique style guest house with 5 ensuite double rooms.It has won numerous awards the
- 1374 yards/9 min walk from City centre
- 22, Ardconnel Street, Inverness, IV2 3EX
- Castle Viewpoint Bed and Breakfast build around 1830 is located in the centre of Inverness, close to Inverness Castle and the River Ness and offers commanding views over the city
Showing hotels: 1-30 31-60 61-61 of 61
Please note, distances shown are 'as the crow flies' and driving distances may differ. Hotel facilities are subject to change, you are advised to carefully check the room or hotel description to ensure the facilities you require are available at your chosen hotel.
The price you see for these Inverness hotels is the price you pay. All prices stated are the total price for the entire stay, per room (not 'per person'). All prices are inclusive of VAT. There is no additional charge to book your room through Skiddle.com. When booking you will be asked for card details to secure your reservation. In most cases your card will only be charged when you check-out. For cancellation policies, please check the hotel information pages (most are 24 hours)
Find hotels near Inverness