Shakedown Festival info
Last years program saw 10,000 festival revellers have the time of their lives with top flight performances by the likes of Ed Sheeran, 2manydjs, Example, Krafty Kuts, Kissy Sell Out, Freemasons and taste maker extraordinaire Zane Lowe.
The first name announced for 2012 is the irrepressible Dizzee Rascal who headlines the main stage. The ultimate showman whose pop sensibilities seamlessly fuse Grime, House and Hip-hop, Dizzee Rascal ensures rapturous responses from audiences and arrives with a sack load of number 1 hits including Dance Wiv Me, Bonkers, Holiday and Dirtee Disco.
"Been a while since I last played in Brighton, said Dizzee. Looking forward to Shakedown, it's gonna be massive this year!"
Shakedown 2012 promoter Steve Jones comments "We're hugely excited to be bringing Dizzee back to Brighton - he's been away for far too long! Aside from his upcoming new album, watching thousands of people jumping in unison to 'Bonkers' is going to be something pretty special and the perfect way to close an incredible day of music."
Further artists will be announced in April and Brighton will be jumping to the beats, bass and electronic rhythms of the most cutting edge musical artists.
Shakedown 2012 will mark the end of the UK festival season. One more time, with feeling
• Hed Kandi are proud to host the VIP area of Shakedown Festival 2012
• Brighton legends The Freemasons will be headlining the VIP tent
• Local DJ Seamus Haji also on the bill, along with the Hed Kandi resident DJs, live saxophone artist
• Branding to include inflatables, light boxes, lanterns, mobiles, fascinators, giveaways, DVD visuals
• VIP toilets, private bar and food stalls
• VIP tickets cost £75 + BF and are available now from the Hed Kandi bar on West Street, Brighton & online
• VIP tables available
Shakedown Festival Lineup
To see this years lineup, please use the link below
Shakedown Festival News
Here are the latest news items about this event.