Sell tickets online with Skiddle
Tickets are an integral part of any event, large or small. Whether you use printed security tickets or use a guestlist collect system, they play a vital role in any events success (and a rather reliable way to increase the cashflow)
our clients include
The Warehouse Project, The Wickerman Festival, Rockness, AEG Live, Ministry of Sound, Cream, Gatecrasher, Chibuku, Circus, Sound London, Egg London, Filth, Cable, Roadhouse, Syndicate, Funkademia, Retro, Linton Music Festival, Sankeys, FAC251, Sound Control and an endless list of venues, promoters and artists across the UK.
More than just a ticket outlet
We pride ourselves in being much, much more than just a ticket outlet. Our comprehensive What's On Guide contains event information for over 120,000 events at any time, including events that don't have tickets on sale. As such we're a valuable resource for planning a day or night out.
This wealth of information makes us stand head and shoulders above from other ticket outlets who carry very limited information and rely upon you referring customers to them to buy tickets. Essentially most ticket outlets are just an online shopping basket. We are so much more.
Look at our impressive stats
- The UK's Largest What's On Guide so hundreds of thousands of visitors each month
- Operating since 2001 - we were one of the first online what's on guides
- Over 26,000 UK promoters use our services
- Over 242,388 events listed across nearly 21,000 UK venues
- Massive database of customers to help market your event
- We are the number 1 search result in Google for many events and venues
How we go above and beyond to sell more of your tickets
Richer information than any other ticket outlet
- Full venue details, location maps, past events and reviews, photos and news for every venue
- Each event gets a full event profile with event info, message board, directions, nearby hotel and restaurant info
- Our inhouse editorial team upload the latest news abour events to our news area, plus google news several times a day
- Automatic event alerts go to our members when new events matching their preferences go live
Ticket flexibility to suit every event
- We Sell eTickets (ticketless entry so no postage hassles) or distribute printed ticket stock
- RapidScan barcoded tickets for fast, secure entry at larger events
- Secure ticket printing from 10p a ticket
- We can also send your own stock if you already have it printed
- Add a loyalty ticket to reward yiur most loyal customers
Maximise your selling outlets
- Local rate telephone sales numbers available 6 days a week
- Secure online sales available 24/7
- Mobile sales available using our mobile phone mini-site
- Automatic inclusion within our What's On Guide and ticket pages
- Option to sell tickets on your site through your own secure branded checkout
- Facebook App which turns your profile or fan page into a ticket shop + automatically updates itself!
- Extensive Affiliate network to sell your tickets through their websites. At no cost to yourself
- Build your own Rep network from your loyal customers and enable them to sell tickets for you and earn commissions. All trackable online
Track everything in real time, at any time
- Live, realtime sales stats and 24/7 control over your tickets, plus daily ticket counts sent to your inbox
- Live PinPoint maps to show exactly where your customers are located, plus stats to help plan future marketing
- Use our special campaign tags to track the effectiveness of different marketing - eflyers, banners, facebook, etc
- Compare monthly figures to see how your sales are moving
Don't just take our word for it
Skiddle introduced the RapidScan system to Wickerman in 2008 to great effect and they are developing the system all the time. They are a fantastic organisation to work with and understand our festival and the people who attend which allows them to tailor the system to our audience.
In 2009 Skiddle successfully stopped a number of people who had purchased stolen tickets from entering the festival, whilst enabling the rest of our audience to enter the festival quickly and easily.
Helen Chalmers, Event Organiser. Contact details available upon request
Skiddle are undoubtedly the most current and popular club ticket and listings site around right now! They offer great promotional packages and put the effort into pushing their clients events as if they were there own, with a very user friendly ticketing system for both customers and promoters to use.
Barry Almond, Director. Contact details available upon request
How does the service work?
Add ticket sales to your event and visitors will be able to buy online directly from your event listing page and our ticket sales page. You tell us how much to sell the tickets for, we add a booking fee and take care of everything else for you. Most events will use a eTickets (we provide you with a list of names for customers who have purchased tickets) as this eliminates the need to print and post tickets and allows you to sell right up until your doors open.
We'll send you daily ticket counts (twice daily if you like!) plus you can get up-to-the-minute ticket counts, or change your allocation at any time using our Promotion Centre - giving you full online 24/7 admin control of your ticket sales
We will automatically email you your list of paid customers at the time you chose to close your list. Or you can download it at any time from the Promotion Centre!
How much does this cost?
There is no setup or ongoing cost for yourself. We simply add a booking fee to the face price of you tickets, and charge this to the customer. You receive the full face value of the ticket. Unlike the majority of ticketing sites, we do not charge a handling/postage fee for eTickets as we feel this is a rip-off and will not benefit anyone. Advertising prices are available on request with preferential rates and priority booking given to promoters who are selling tickets with us.
How Secure is this process?
All of our online transactions use bespoke ecommerce software with payment fulfilment by Natwest Streamline. We have 2 payment systems available at all times to ensure our card processing is always online. The checkout and all areas which contain sensitive data use the latest 256-bit EV SSL security from Thawte and card details are never stored. We've also integrated the latest 3D-Secure technology, giving you immunity against chargebacks in many circumstances. Our systems and servers are fully scanned every quarter to ensure they are fully PCI compliant. Ticket orders are tracked at every move, from initial online purchase right through to delivery.
How do I get paid?
Once the event has closed we will send you your ticket income within 7 days (usually by Faster Payment Service or BACS). We automatically generate full remittance statements to help you track your income.
How can I be sure of your authenticity?
We know how important it is to work with a reputable, trusted partner. We're registered with the Interactive Media In Retail Group (the industry body for global e-Retail) as an approved 'Internet Shopping is Safe' merchant. We're VAT registered and registered with Companies House. Plus we have a phone number which we don't hide away - give us a call on 0843 289 3333 if you'd prefer to speak to an account manager or make an appointment to meet with us face to face.
Do you work with any charities?
Our eCommerce checkout has a donation feature available on all transactions which offers our customers to ability to Donate to CALM, our charity of choice, during their transaction. We pass this full dontation through to CALM every quarter.
Ticketing solutions for major events
eTickets work great for most events, however if you're organising a major event and would like a bespoke entry system creating, speak to Skiddle! We have a number of solutions available - including our RapidScan print-at-home barcoded tickets. We also develop mobile/barcoded entry systems bespoke for events to help reduce both the time and overhead required to dispatch tickets before an event and also to reduce redemption time and tout fraud at your event. We're an authorised Microsoft and Symbol Independent Software Vendor. Give us a call to discuss your requirements - 0843 289 3333
Website ticketing solutions
If you have a website, talk to Skiddle about developing a bespoke ticketing checkout for your website. Pulling your event information live from Skiddle means you only have to update your allocations in one place. We deal with the ticket fulfilment but you get the advantage of customers buying direct from your website. We can integrate with all types of website using our bespoke software - just give us a call!
To place your event tickets on sale, you will need a free Promoter Account. Visit our promotion centre where you can add your event details, then click the 'tickets' tab to setup your ticket sales.Click here to create your free promoter account »